Thank You for Your Interest in Applying to Live at The Richmond at Uptown!
In addition to our market rate residences at The Richmond at Uptown, a portion of our residences in this community have been reserved for moderate to middle income, critical workforce such as teachers, nurses, first responders, retail and restaurant industry, law enforcement officials and other workers. The essential housing at The Richmond at Uptown enables these essential workers to live in the community where they work, avoid a lengthy commute, and spend more time with family.
We are an Equal Housing Opportunity provider and seek to process all applicants in a fair and consistent manner.
Renters who qualify can benefit from reduced rental rates on a range of select floor plans.
Are you a Qualified Applicant? Keep Reading to Find Out!
Any applicant or household living in one of these essential residences can earn up to the following annual incomes but also must meet our 3x monthly income requirement:
When browsing through our online availability, please use the following guidelines to identify homes that best fit your approved income limit:
- A floor plan with a “.P6” designation denotes an income limit for a 1 bedroom home of $44,760
- A floor plan with a “.P6” designation denotes an income limit for a 2 bedroom home of $55,920
- A floor plan with a “.P8” designation denotes an income limit for a 1 bedroom home of $59,650
- A floor plan with a “.P8” designation denotes an income limit for a 2 bedroom home of $74,550
We will qualify you based on GROSS annual income, please call for additional details on acceptable proof of income.
What do I need to Pre-Qualify?
To begin the application, please present the following documents:
- Complete application for every household member 18 years of age and older
- Income Verification Items
- Additional documents that may be required depending on each person’s individual income and assets
- 2 years of Resident or Rental Verification if applicable
Do You Qualify?
Our Essential Housing program is monitored and audited by the Houston Housing Authority.
Our community will verify all the information provided by our applicants. This includes government issued photo identification, employment history, income, credit score, and rental history. We do this to protect our customers and ourselves from fraudulent activities.